A valid Credit Card is required when securing the date and time block you wish to have. We do not charge a deposit at the time of booking.
Gratuity will be handled in one of two ways.
- 20% will be added to the total tour price. Reserve Tours will pay out 100% of the gratuities to your servers at each establishment and to your driver/tour host for their services.
- You can pay gratuities to your servers at each establishment and at the end of the day to your driver/tour host at the time of checkout. If you want this option, your tour host will be visiting with you at each establishment on gratuity for your servers. If servers do not receive gratuity, the venue will automatically charge Reserve Tours for the gratuity in addition to the tasting fees we pay. In this event, we will add the gratuity to the final payment. Standard gratuity rates to servers and tour host is 15-20%
Reserve Tours will work hard to accommodate all of our guests needs. We know that things happen, and changes in schedules can be unpredictable. All complete tour cancellations within 14 days of the date of service will result in a 50% charge to the credit card on file. If Reserve Tours can fill your date and time slot, we will be happy to refund the 50% cancelation fee. All cancellations or reduction in number of guest within 7 days of the tour and no shows the day of the tour will be charged 50% of the per person price to the credit card used for the reservation.
Out Of County Pickup Fees
Reserve Tours is a Gillespie County based company. All pickups within Gillespie County are included in the package price. Out of county pickup fee’s start at $150 and that includes the addresses under 60 minutes from Fredericksburg, TX. An additional $50 per 30 minutes one way will be added to this fee. The total fee may be split amongst all guest at the end of the tour.
Reserve Tours inspects each vehicle before, during, and after each rental. The customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company in regard to cleaning, breakage, burns, spills, stains, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace. Common charges for damages to the vehicle are as follows:
$10 per broken or lost glassware
$150 minimum for excessive cleanup (spills, etc.)
$200 minimum for interior damage (burn hole, rip or tear in upholstery, etc.)
$200 minimum for any exterior damage
$250 minimum shampoo and disinfecting on interior due to sickness
$250 cleaning fee for smoking in the vehicle
Visiting Wineries – Important Things to Know
Our goal, and the goal of the wineries, is to provide you fun and safe winery visits.
- Probably the best overall rule is to imagine if you were a winery owner or server, how you would like your guests to behave at your place. In some cases, they are inviting you to their home.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages are allowed at wineries OTHER THAN wine from that winery. This is a legal requirement that applies to “bonded facilities” (wineries) and our entire group will be expelled if just one person violates this rule, so please comply.
- Public intoxication is a crime, regardless if you have a designated driver or are in a limo/bus/shuttle. It is unlawful to serve or sell alcohol to an intoxicated person. Winery servers cannot serve anyone they suspect is over or near the “legal limit” of alcohol. It is a judgment call and winery management will support their TABC trained employees, and if you are advised you cannot be served please do not argue and just step away. Additionally, wineries, by law, will excuse the entire group if ONE person is considered “over the limit” of alcohol.
- Winery servers may also ask for ID’s to confirm you are over 21. Sometimes, you may be asked more than once if you purchase a tasting at the register and taste at a different tasting area.
- Only employees are allowed to handle open bottles at the tasting bars. Please do not reach for a bottle to pour yourself.
- Please respect your fellow patrons in the tasting rooms. Disorderly, loud groups are a distraction to fellow guests trying to enjoy their winery experience. Please be aware and considerate.
- Saturdays and Holidays are busy days at the wineries. Staff members are striving to serve everyone equally and ensure everyone had a good experience. We appreciate your patience as you might experience a wait in line or for an accessible place at the serving area.
We want you to have a great time exploring Texas wineries. We are also asking your help as our business revolves around the wineries and we MUST follow these guidelines if we want to continue our service for you! We want to continue to be welcomed at the wineries and ask you to help us be greeted cheerfully on our next visit. Thank you!