A valid Credit Card is required when securing the date and time block you wish to have. A 50% deposit will be applied to your credit card at the time of booking and the remainder is due the day of service. We know that by taking care of your drivers and servers that you will receive the highest quality of service possible. 18% gratuity will be added to all Reserve Tour services and tasting fees that will be paid directly to your servers at each location. We are here to work for you, please let us know if you would like to make other arrangements for gratuities. If you ever feel that you have services that are anything below excellent, please let management know.
Reserve Tours will work hard to accommodate all of our guests needs. We know that things happen, and changes in schedules can be unpredictable. Deposits are refundable with cancellations outside of 10 days prior to scheduled service. All cancellations within 10 days of the date of service will result in the loss of the full deposit. IF Reserve Tours can fill your date and time slot, we will be happy to refund you your deposit. If we are unable to fill your date and time slot, we will gladly apply 50% of the forfeited deposit to another date. All cancellations within 48 hours and no shows will be charge the full price to the credit card used for the deposit.
Reserve Tours inspects each vehicle before, during, and after each rental. The customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company in regard to cleaning, breakage, burns, spills, stains, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace. Common charges for damages to the vehicle are as follows:
$10 per broken or lost glassware
$150 minimum for excessive cleanup (spills, etc.)
$200 minimum for interior damage (burn hole, rip or tear in upholstery, etc.)
$200 minimum for any exterior damage
$250 minimum shampoo and disinfecting on interior due to sickness
$250 cleaning fee for smoking in the vehicle
Visiting Wineries – Important Things to Know
Our goal, and the goal of the wineries, is to provide you fun and safe winery visits.
- Probably the best overall rule is to imagine if you were a winery owner or server, how you would like your guests to behave at your place. In some cases, they are inviting you to their home.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages are allowed at wineries OTHER THAN wine from that winery. This is a legal requirement that applies to “bonded facilities” (wineries) and our entire group will be expelled if just one person violates this rule, so please comply.
- Public intoxication is a crime, regardless if you have a designated driver or are in a limo/bus/shuttle. It is unlawful to serve or sell alcohol to an intoxicated person. Winery servers cannot serve anyone they suspect is over or near the “legal limit” of alcohol. It is a judgment call and winery management will support their TABC trained employees, and if you are advised you cannot be served please do not argue and just step away. Additionally, wineries, by law, will excuse the entire group if ONE person is considered “over the limit” of alcohol.
- Winery servers may also ask for ID’s to confirm you are over 21. Sometimes, you may be asked more than once if you purchase a tasting at the register and taste at a different tasting area.
- Only employees are allowed to handle open bottles at the tasting bars. Please do not reach for a bottle to pour yourself.
- Please respect your fellow patrons in the tasting rooms. Disorderly, loud groups are a distraction to fellow guests trying to enjoy their winery experience. Please be aware and considerate.
- Saturdays and Holidays are busy days at the wineries. Staff members are striving to serve everyone equally and ensure everyone had a good experience. We appreciate your patience as you might experience a wait in line or for an accessible place at the serving area.
We want you to have a great time exploring Texas wineries. We are also asking your help as our business revolves around the wineries and we MUST follow these guidelines if we want to continue our service for you! We want to continue to be welcomed at the wineries and ask you to help us be greeted cheerfully on our next visit. Thank you!